Monday, June 27, 2011

Hello World

I figured this would be a good starting point for a blog title. This blog will contain varied bits of information that I find helpful in my daily programming task or otherwise just fun and ad-musing.

So a little about myself. This is my first blog, ever, or at least the only that matters ;). I work for a software company, we make software. Though I do not plan to discuss more about that topic, I want to focus on helpful general hints, besides, when I blog I am not working so its my time.

My interest are computer games, drawing and reading. I am only decent at playing computer games...
Aside from that, I am very interested in AI, WebGL, OpenGL(computer graphics), and multi-core programming.

So basically, following my interest I'd like to post progress on projects I am working on and hopefully help others in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment